Download Product CatLog
What is a battery’s capacity? In a nutshell, battery capacity is a measure of the energy it can store. When you test for capacity, you’re looking at the battery’s ability to deliver a specified amount of current at a constant rate to a specified end voltage for a specified time. We determine capacity by filling the battery with energy and then seeing how long it takes to empty that energy.
- Discharging current range: 2 A to 50 A settable
- Cut oﬀ voltage: 09.50 volt to 11.50volt settable
- size: (H)160MM X (W)180MM X (D)280MM
- Remotely operate this device using Android application.
- Connect battery with proper
- Do not test discharged
- Make sure test completed before disconnecting
- Do not block ventilation area of the machine during
- If any difficulty during test then take advice from trained person or watch demo videos available on you
- keep this machine away from
- for service please call company authorized
- Read the battery operating instructions before connecting up the
- make sure battery is fully charged before
- Clean the battery Take care that while doing so, your eyes do not come into contact with dirt.
- Ensure sufficient
- Connect the positive Lug(Red wire) of the tester to positive pole of the
- Connect the negative Lug(Black wire) to the tester to negative pole of the
TERMINOLOGIES AND MEANINGS
- This is a battery voltage level, up to which the battery is
- To know the exact battery capacity, normally this voltage should be 2v To 10.5v
- This is a constant current at which the battery is
- To know the exact battery capacity, this current should be set accordingly, To rating mentioned on battery (c10, c20, c5).
- This is a user-selectable test duration, for which the test is