Download Product CatLog
This product is designed for charging for open as well as a wide range of closed 12 v
Maintenance -free lead acid batteries (VRLA), lead-acid batteries (ACID) ,Electrolyte
absorbent mats batteries (AGM).
The special design permits re-charging up to virtually 100% of battery capacity. The
charger features a total of 5 charging modes. This makes charging more efficient and
The battery charger is controlled by an internal MCU (micro-computer unit.)
- Input Voltage: 230Vac 50Hz(typical) 180Vac 50Hz(Min) 260Vac 50Hz(Max)
- Output Current: 1A & 2A
Cut-off Voltage: 14.5V(for VRLA Mode), 15.5V (for FLOODED Mode)
- Charger type: 5-stage, fully automatic
- Display type: Digital display with charging % bar graph
- Battery capacity: Suitable for 2.5Ah to 14Ah (VRLA, ACID,AGM,SMF) Battery
- Charging Current: 2Ampere (Max) @ typical Input voltage.
- Do not recharge non-rechargeable
- Do not use battery charger as jump
- Provide adequate ventilation during
- If supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or similar qualified person in order to avoid a
- After using, disconnect the battery charger from supply mains. Then remove the battery connection in this
- Read the battery operating instructions before connecting up the
- Clean the battery Take care that while doing so, your eyes do not come into contact with dirt.
- Ensure sufficient Hydrogen gas may escape from the battery during charging and trickle charging.
- Connect the positive clamp(Red) of the charger to positive pole of the
- Connect the negative pole clamp(Black) to the charger to negative pole of the
- Connect the mains cable of the charger to the mains
- Switch on the battery charger using on Oﬀ switch
If the connection is right then the charger will start initialization process. The charger will recognize the battery connected and compute the necessary charging parameters. This allow for efficient and safe charge.
This is an automatic charge function which cannot be selected manually. If the battery is in deep discharge condition, the unit changes over to pulse charge.
This is an automatic charge function which is next stage of PULS mode. This process will recover battery capacity by applying a specialized high voltage to so en down sulfate from the battery plates.
The battery is recognized to be defective if the if the battery voltage is still below specified voltage a er pul5 and regn mode completion.
This symbol appear if any one of the following condition true
- Battery charger clamp short circuit or open circuit.
- Reverse polarity connection.
- Battery not connected properly to charger